At IDS, we partner with the best video conferencing vendors in the industry to bring you top-of-the-line hardware and software. As an integrator, we are not limited by our own product line. We have the freedom to choose the product that truly fits your needs best. Our only agenda is to build the very best solution for you with the very best video conferencing equipment.
Ever since early 2020, part of our IDS team has been working remotely, and we are willing to bet that the same is true of other organizations. As a video conferencing integrator, we find hybrid workforces really exciting because the proper video conferencing set up can enable your team to work together seamlessly, regardless of whether or not everyone is physically in the office.
No matter if you’re looking to boost your efficiency, connect distant teams, or host better hybrid meetings, our team can design a solution for your specific video conferencing equipment technology needs.
What IDS Brings to the Table
It’s easy to adopt video conferencing, even for those with limited computer knowledge, since a few buttons can connect you to a conference in just a few seconds. As a result, technology laggards have been able to capitalize on the simplicity of video conferencing to accomplish more. That’s why we tailor our video conferencing solutions specifically to your business, no matter what previous capabilities you may have:
- Powerful Equipment. Partnering with leading hardware companies ensures that they will always work together. For dynamic video conferencing, we use brands like Logitech, Neat, DTEN, Crestron, Poly, and Cybernet.
- Scalable Platforms. Video conferencing from anywhere is easy with platforms like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, or GoToMeeting. Our experts will help you determine which VoIP service will be most efficient for your business.
- Webinars, Screen Sharing, & More. Support your daily workflows with features like webinars, screen sharing, and chat. These tools can help remote employees feel like they’re working side by side with their coworkers.
What You Get with IDS Integration
IDS provides video communication, AV integration, and managed services to organizations looking to improve communication and technology strategies. We work with leading technology providers to create complete end-to-end technology and platform solutions. Our monitoring and management services are available 24x7x365 to ensure that our customers’ systems remain optimized with maximum uptime. With IDS integrated video conferencing, you can:
- Stay focused and tuned in to each attendee. Proactive technologies like RightSense from Logitech give you easy-to-access, efficient meetings with no manual setup, intervention, or support required. Get conversational clarity, cameras that automatically adjust and move, and the perfect lighting conditions.
- Seamlessly start, join, and schedule meetings. Prepare for remote or in-person video meetings with a seamless, integrated setup. Video conferencing room solutions with Logitech Tap include one-touch join, calendar integration, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness. Logitech Room Solutions include the components needed to launch and run meetings that reach all attendees no matter where they are located.
- Engage with attendees in-person or remote. When your team needs to share information, Logitech Scribe makes it easy. Scribe’s Al-powered whiteboard cameras work seamlessly with video conferencing services to share whiteboard content during video meetings with outstanding clarity.
How IDS Does It
At IDS we support your communication by designing, building, and supporting conference room set-ups like the ones that we use every day. If you choose to work with IDS, this is the project flow you can expect:
- Design. Your communication needs are unique – and you need a video conferencing solution to match. We approach every project with fresh eyes and will work with you to understand the overall goals of your conference room installation. We will customize designs to accommodate unique spaces and will create a solution that best fits your needs. We have seen and done it all!
- Build. Our onsite team will come to you to personally handle the installation of your hardware and software. We only use best-in-class technologies with future-proofing design that will maximize your uptime and the longevity of your investment.
- Support. Our relationship does not end once the conference room is installed. Through our managed services package you can keep in touch with us all the time. Our 24×7 support desk can act as your one point of contact. We will ensure that your solution continues to serve your needs efficiently and effectively.
If you’re ready to learn more, visit our Contact Us page now.