Technology throughout the entire education system is vital to keep students and teachers connected and engaged. Education technology solutions may be as simple as amplifying a teacher with a wireless microphone, or as advanced as a complete simulation-based environment with audio, video, touchscreens, and digital dummies.
Live streaming and video content management tools can be used by colleges and universities to record and share lectures and additional learning media that students can access anywhere. Trade schools can incorporate simulation labs that can be graded and monitored remotely. Primary schools can leverage technology with tools like interactive whiteboards and video conferences between faculty and parents to ensure the success of each student.
- K-12: Primary schools had to pivot quickly to adapt to remote and hybrid learning for younger students and youth. With interactive technologies, instructors are able to continue to engage their students.
- Higher Education: Colleges and universities attract more students and qualified faculty when use technology to support more accessibility, like live stream classes, remote learning, and virtual office hours.
- Trade School: Programs that support continuous education and life-long learners need seamless integrations with minimal downtime, while still providing cutting-edge simulation labs that provide hands-on experience.
How IDS Does It
We provide video communication, AV integration, and managed services to organizations looking to improve communication and technology strategies. We work with leading technology providers to create complete end-to-end technology and platform solutions. Our monitoring and management services available 24x7x365 ensure that our customers’ systems remain optimized with maximum uptime.
- Design & Deploy: Every project is different with its own challenges, which is why we work with each customer to understand the overall goals of their projects. From design to implementation, our team manages the entire process to take the worry out of meeting all your requirements and deadlines.
- Managed Services: Our Managed Services are a suite of hardware and software support services, along with a completely US-based Customer Support team that allows your organization to easily deploy, use, and scale video conferencing solutions. We also continue to monitor and manage your equipment to get the most uptime and remove technology headaches that come up along the way.
- Data & Reporting: With IDS, you can identify where your resources should be allocated based on how your equipment and licenses are being used. You can save time and money with data insights. Know your next step with analytics to help see business, workflow, and technology trends in your organization.
Still Not Convinced?
Read our case studies to find out how exactly IDS helped various school districts and universities support distance learning, set up classrooms, and upgrade video conferencing and communication systems.
If you’re ready to learn more, visit our Contact Us page now.