Video Conferencing: Boost Your Efficiency
Connecting with distant teams used to be an obstacle for many companies. Ever since COVID-19, offices closed, and distributed or hybrid working environments became the new normal. However, finding the exact right equipment for video conferencing can still be a challenge, despite the booming industry.
Nowadays, video solutions range from large video-enabled boardrooms with monitors on the walls to smartphones apps that anyone can use on their personal devices. Through the expansion of video conferencing capabilities, working from home has become more popular and accessible. In addition to connecting distant co-workers, video conferencing can reduce travel expenses by hosting meetings remotely.
No matter if you’re looking to boost your efficiency, connect distant teams, or host better hybrid meetings, our team can design a solution for your specific technology needs.
What IDS Brings to the Table
It’s easy to adopt video conferencing, even for those with limited computer knowledge, since a few buttons can connect you to a conference in just a few seconds. As a result, technology laggards have been able to capitalize on the simplicity of video conferencing to accomplish more. That’s why we tailor our video conferencing solutions specifically to your business, no matter what previous capabilities you may have:
- Scalable Platforms. Video conferencing from anywhere is easy with platforms like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, or GoToMeeting. Our experts will help you determine which VoIP service will be most efficient for your business.
- Webinars, Screen Sharing, & More. Support your daily workflows with features like webinars, screen sharing, and chat. These tools can help remote employees feel like they’re working side by side with their coworkers.
What You Get with IDS Integration
IDS provides video communication, AV integration, and managed services to organizations looking to improve communication and technology strategies. We work with leading technology providers to create complete end-to-end technology and platform solutions. Our monitoring and management services are available 24x7x365 to ensure that our customers’ systems remain optimized with maximum uptime. With IDS integrated video conferencing, you can:
- Stay focused and tuned in to each attendee. Proactive technologies like RightSense from Logitech give you easy-to-access, efficient meetings with no manual setup, intervention, or support required. Get conversational clarity, cameras that automatically adjust and move, and the perfect lighting conditions.
- Seamlessly start, join, and schedule meetings. Prepare for remote or in-person video meetings with a seamless, integrated setup. Video conferencing room solutions with Logitech Tap include one-touch join, calendar integration, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness. Logitech Room Solutions include the components needed to launch and run meetings that reach all attendees no matter where they are located.
- Engage with attendees in-person or remote. When your team needs to share information, Logitech Scribe makes it easy. Scribe’s Al-powered whiteboard cameras work seamlessly with video conferencing services to share whiteboard content during video meetings with outstanding clarity.
Still Not Convinced?
Read FORUM Credit Union’s story, about how video conferencing worked for them, with IDS.
If you’re ready to learn more, visit our Contact Us page now.