Now more than ever, people are connected through any number of devices, platforms, operating systems, and channels. Companies across industries strive to integrate voice, chat, email, content sharing, and video meetings seamlessly into their daily operations. However, bringing everything together into a unified communication solution can be a challenge.
A customized Unified Communications (UC) environment, crafted by our engineers, can meet your communication and workflow needs. No matter if you’re looking to extend the functionality of your existing set-up or want to develop a new UC strategy, our team designs a solution for your specific technology needs.
What We Do
With offices closing due to COVID-19, and then reopening, many organizations now need unified communications. Companies hosting a mix of employees who returned to the office, who elected to remain remote, or a hybrid of both, are limited in how they can hold video conferencing meetings, and don’t have a way of getting everyone easily connected.
But Interactive Digital Solutions can help, with these three key features that we can set up for you:
- Network Infrastructure: Whether you need unified communication on-premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid of the two, our expert engineers understand your current technology infrastructure and provide you with the best options.
- Future-Proof: As your business needs and technological advancements change, so will your unified communication system. A growing number of options are available, including digital and AI projection whiteboarding.
How We Do It
We provide video communication, AV integration, and managed services to organizations looking to improve communication and technology strategies. We work with leading technology providers to create complete end-to-end technology and platform solutions. Our monitoring and management services available 24x7x365 ensure that our customers’ systems remain optimized with maximum uptime.
- Design & Deploy: Every project is different with its own challenges, which is why we work with each customer to understand the overall goals of their projects. From design to implementation, our team manages the entire process to take the worry out of meeting all your requirements and deadlines.
- Managed Services: Our Managed Services are a suite of hardware and software support services, along with a completely US-based Customer Support team that allows your organization to easily deploy, use, and scale telehealth and video conferencing solutions. We also continue to monitor and manage your equipment to get the most uptime and remove technology headaches that come up along the way.
- Data & Reporting: The growth of telehealth programs makes standardizing and centralizing data an enormous challenge. So many different telehealth applications can make it difficult to measure key performance indicators consistently. You can save time and money with data insights. Know your next step with analytics to help see business, workflow, and technology trends in your organization.
Still Not Convinced?
Read FORUM Credit Union’s story, about how unified communications worked for them, with IDS.
If you’re ready to learn more, visit our Contact Us page now.