Interactive Digital Solutions (IDS) provides secure video systems, video communication, AV integration, and managed services to organizations looking to improve communication and technology strategies. We help clients in healthcare, enterprise, and government spaces to remove technology barriers and simplify communication workflows with best-in-class video communication services.
The IDS team can design, deploy, integrate, and manage your projects throughout the whole process for a completely unique solution that works for you with the goal to make your life easier. Let’s take a look at how our secure video solutions can empower your government department:
- Local: Departments are leveraging shifts in technology toward virtual communications and reaching a wider audience of rural and elderly constituents by using remote town halls.
- State: Remote training, security surveillance, and visitations between attorneys and clients can meet over video conference in just a few clicks.
- Federal: Secure video conferencing solutions can reduce costs of traveling across counties and states. By leveraging video conferencing, federal agencies can easily work across the country and around the globe.
Case Study Example
The State of California Department of Veteran’s Affairs (CalVet) network team is responsible for supporting 2,000 users in the Sacramento headquarters, eight hospitals and four satellite offices. In 2011, they were given the task to research, design, implement and execute a new departmental training room in their Sacramento office. This training room would support all of the CalVet staff in various capacities.
CalVet defined their requirements for the VTC room, which included a new video conferencing solution, audio bridging capabilities and new software for specialized medical applications. They wanted remote end users to be able to participate live and view presentations and other forms of data, so rich media sharing was important. In addition, the new video equipment needed to integrate seamlessly with a variety of equipment already installed in various facilities throughout the department.
IDS was recommended to CalVet by one of their manufacturer partners, Cisco Systems. The team at CalVet was looking for an integration specialist that could act as an advisor for their project and provide installation and support; the relationship was a great fit for IDS. The system implementation included dual flat screen monitors integrated alongside a projector screen. IDS provided the design and installation of the room as well as all required post installation maintenance and support services.
See the results of the full case study here.
How IDS Does It
At IDS we support your communication by designing, building, and supporting conference room set-ups like the ones that we use every day. If you choose to work with IDS, this is the project flow you can expect:
- Design. Your communication needs are unique – and you need a video conferencing solution to match. We approach every project with fresh eyes and will work with you to understand the overall goals of your conference room installation. We will customize designs to accommodate unique spaces and will create a solution that best fits your needs. We have seen and done it all!
- Build. Our onsite team will come to you to personally handle the installation of your hardware and software. We only use best-in-class technologies with future-proofing design that will maximize your uptime and the longevity of your investment.
- Support. Our relationship does not end once the conference room is installed. Through our managed services package you can keep in touch with us all the time. Our 24×7 support desk can act as your one point of contact. We will ensure that your solution continues to serve your needs efficiently and effectively.
If you are ready to learn more, visit our Contact Us page now.