Companies of all sizes find both fiscal and business value in video conferencing. Whether saving money on travel expenses or having the flexibility of meeting with remote teams, video conferencing is here to stay.
Today’s workforce expects fast, reliable video conferencing solutions with an intuitive user experience across all platforms. Whether you need a completely new state-of-the-art solution or simply upgraded a/v equipment to meet demands, the IDS design and engineer teams work with your goals to bring you complete audio-video integrations with the best-of-breed equipment you’re looking for.
- Small & Medium Businesses. Because of the low cost of entry, small and medium businesses are using video communication to quickly expand both their customers base and talent pool. Now they can partner with people from around the globe instead of just around town.
- Remote Teams. Even before the global pandemic, companies of all sizes were realizing the growing benefits of having teams work remotely. The challenge was equipping them with the right technology. IDS brings together remote, on-site, and hybrid teams with top-notch technology.
- Enterprise. Whether you have one boardroom or multiple meeting spaces across different global offices, video communication makes it easier to personally connect with colleagues and partners. Advanced technology in unified communication has made it easy to connect, collaborate and share with all team sizes.
Create a Hybrid-Savvy Workspace
Ever since early 2020, part of our IDS team has been working remotely, and we are willing to bet that the same is true of other organizations. When looking towards a future where employees work in a combination of in-person, hybrid, and remotely across the world, maintaining seamless communication has posed a great challenge.
However, at IDS, we accommodate for in-person teams and enable remote workers with smart tools.
- Seamlessly Start, Join, and Schedule Meetings
Prepare for remote or in-person video meetings with a seamless, integrated setup. Video conferencing room solutions with Logitech Tap include one-touch join, calendar integration, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness.
Already configured software from Google, Microsoft, or Zoom, Logitech Room Solutions include the components needed to launch and run meetings that reach all attendees no matter where they are located.
- Engage with Attendees In-Person or Remote
When your teams need to share information, Logitech Scribe make it easy. Scribe’s AI-powered whiteboard cameras work seamlessly with Microsoft Teams® Rooms, Zoom Rooms™, and other leading video conferencing services to share whiteboard content during video meetings with outstanding clarity, giving remote participants can have the best seat at the table.
- Returning to Work Made Easy with Complete Room Solutions
IDS expertise and experience not only offers technology solutions, but the insights and expertise that can help you look at how your employees work, what makes them happy, and keeps them engaged. At IDS we support your communication by designing, building, and supporting conference room set-ups like the ones that we use every day.
If you are ready to learn more, visit our Contact Us page now.