How Virtual Reality Can Improve Your Video Communication Solution
Are you in the market for new video conferencing equipment? Video conferencing has become integral to modern business practices, and we can help to create a seamless, easy-to-use solution that will enhance your existing workflows. For example, have you ever wondered what your office would look like in virtual reality? With IDS, you don’t have to wonder anymore.
At the beginning of August, Interactive Digital Solutions hosted an educational webinar on How Virtual Reality Can Improve Your Video Communication Solution, with host Emma Boyd-Ryan and moderator Kate Pascucci.
As an AV integrator, IDS specializes in implementing video conferencing solutions for conference rooms. IDS recently began a partnership with Modus VR. With VR, we can build models of your future conference room that you can explore and walk-through—prior to anything being ordered or implemented. It is a powerful design tool that helps to bring your future solutions to life. It is also a fantastic way to project plan, and it could be a great way to convince your customers to use IDS as an integrator.
If you are interested in viewing our complimentary webinar recording, you can do so at this link here.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- The advantages of working with a video conferencing integrator like IDS
- How Modus VR can be leveraged during the design process
- How IDS’s unique approach to video communication will impact your business
At IDS we support your communication by designing, building, and supporting conference room set-ups like the ones that we use every day. If you choose to work with IDS, this is the project flow you can expect:
- Design. Your communication needs are unique – and you need a video conferencing solution to match. We approach every project with fresh eyes and will work with you to understand the overall goals of your conference room installation. We will customize designs to accommodate unique spaces and will create a solution that best fits your needs. We have seen and done it all!
- Build. Our onsite team will come to you to personally handle the installation of your hardware and software. We only use best-in-class technologies with future-proofing design that will maximize your uptime and the longevity of your investment.
- Support. Our relationship does not end once the conference room is installed. Through our managed services package you can keep in touch with us all the time. Our 24×7 support desk can act as your one point of contact. We will ensure that your solution continues to serve your needs efficiently and effectively.
So, if you are in need of a new or upgraded video conferencing system, Contact Us today.