Join us at our upcoming presentation to learn how IDS, and our tech partner Neat, can help your team manage your hybrid workforce—saving you time and money. The webinar is scheduled for Thursday, October 20th at 1pm ET. We will be co-hosting with Neat, one of our tech partners, and we will be providing a free lunch to everyone who is able to join us!
Ever since early 2020, part of our IDS team has been working remotely, and we are willing to bet that the same is true of other organizations. At IDS, we partner with the best video conferencing vendors in the industry to bring you top-of-the-line hardware and software.
As an audio/visual integrator, IDS has helped hundreds of companies to optimize their video conferencing solutions. In 2022, that means effectively supporting a hybrid workforce.
In this complimentary webinar, hosted alongside our tech partner, Neat, you will learn:
- why people prefer hybrid work
- what you can do to support a productive working environment
- how an IDS client has maximized their workforce with state-of-the-art video conferencing technology furnished by Neat
Don’t forget—lunch is on us! When you register here, you can order a lunch delivery, fully provided by IDS and Neat. It’s a win-win!
At IDS we support your communication by designing, building, and supporting conference room set-ups like the ones that we use every day. If you choose to work with IDS, this is the project flow you can expect:
- Design. Your communication needs are unique – and you need a video conferencing solution to match. We approach every project with fresh eyes and will work with you to understand the overall goals of your conference room installation. We will customize designs to accommodate unique spaces and will create a solution that best fits your needs. We have seen and done it all!
- Build. Our onsite team will come to you to personally handle the installation of your hardware and software. We only use best-in-class technologies with future-proofing design that will maximize your uptime and the longevity of your investment.
- Support. Our relationship does not end once the conference room is installed. Through our managed services package you can keep in touch with us all the time. Our 24×7 support desk can act as your one point of contact. We will ensure that your solution continues to serve your needs efficiently and effectively.