We are currently looking to add a full-time Project Manager – MedSitter to work in our Noblesville, IN office. IDS is a global visual communications provider dedicated to delivering complete solutions for video conferencing, streaming video and telepresence.
IDS is creating truly innovative applications for the Healthcare industry with pioneering Machine Learning (ML), Vision Intelligence, and Natural Language Processing (NLP). Our solutions deliver immediate ROI and tremendous business value for our customers as well as extend the quality of patient care. Our customers include Sutter Health, Massachusetts General, NorthShore, Mayo Clinic, Ballad Health, Michigan University Medicine, INOVA, Good Shepherd Rehabilitation and many others.
The Project Manager is responsible for the coordination of the installation and implementation of products and services from ramp-up to completion, ensuring the project is delivered on time and within budget.
Salary: $45,000 – $65,000 a year
Job Type: Full-time
Number of hires for this role: 1
- Project management: 1 year (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as customer’s primary point of contact and project owner throughout project; from kickoff through completion.
- Work with Sales, Engineering and Clinical Teams to verify customer information, expectations, and equipment configuration.
- Work with customers to coordinate MedSitter program details and implementation and training logistics, confirm customer responsibilities are completed prior to installation.
- Responsible for internal project close out and follow up with customer after install to verify customer satisfaction, and transition of project to support team.
- Work with Engineering and Support Teams to ensure equipment configuration/assembly, coordinate equipment delivery, and schedule resources for implementation and training.
- Work with Purchasing and Warehousing Teams to maintain and monitor MedSitter inventory and equipment.
- Responsible for verifying completion of MedSitter service launch, customer sign off, assigning completion date, and transitioning account to maintenance status.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree and two 2 years’ Project Management experience; or the equivalent combination of education and experience. CAPM, or other Project Management certification preferred.
- Healthcare experience – A general understanding of hospital/nursing/patient sitting operations preferred.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships, understand and educate internal and external customers.
- Ability to anticipate potential problems and proactively work to resolve issues.
- Must have the capability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you able to work in our Noblesville, IN office?
- What are your pay expectations?
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place