Full-time Remote Position
Interactive Digital Solutions is seeking a highly motivated, goal-oriented Junior Design Engineer with high energy and a positive attitude, for an opportunity with a growing company.
Full Job Description
Interactive Digital Solutions is a healthcare technology company that provides patient observation technology to clinical teams. Outbound calls will be placed to healthcare organizations. Our MedSitter product offers persistent, bi-directional video between at-risk patients and a dedicated patient observer. Our proprietary technology allows each observer to monitor up to ten patients at once. It is a transformative solution that allows medical teams to unburden existing staff, save patients from falls, and overall improve patient satisfaction.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Shift Availability: Between the hours of 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM ET
Experience: Project Design: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Fully Remote, Work From Home
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Pay: $35,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
Supplemental Pay: Bonus Pay, Commission Pay
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
Essential Skills, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Primary duty is documenting engineering on paper across all sales teams.
- Serve as design specialist to the internal IDS team occasionally interfacing with clients & vendors.
- Work constructively with Sales Engineering to develop IDS design standards based on relevant industry practice.
- Work with Sales, Engineering, and to verify project bill of materials (BOM), meets client & scope of work (SOW) expectations, and equipment configuration.
- Develop detailed project drawings to reflect BOM & SOW expectations. This includes but is not limited to Plan View, Elevation View, Line & Schematic Drawings, Rack Elevation, Power and Network Layouts.
- Develop network & power requirements based on job requirements.
- Develop testing plans for implementation teams to work through prior to project sign-off.
- Work with Engineering, Implementation, and Support Teams to ensure equipment configuration/assembly is achieved without any complications.
- Travel, when applicable, to job sites to assist in installs to better assist in the holistic manner of the job.
Computer & Technology:
- Proficient skill in using a variety of computer applications, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Adobe Suite.
- Proficient knowledge of A/V Vendors such as Crestron, Logitech, Biamp, Shure, Atlona, Poly, Zoom, and others.
- Preferred experience with VR